12 Jan Akbari Quila (Magazine), Ajmer
Show Duration: 45 minutes
|Oct – Feb||6:30pm||7:30pm|
|Mar – Apr||7:00pm||8:00pm|
|May – Sep||7:30pm||8:30pm|
Ajmer is a quaint city with many tales of valor, myriad of cultures, myths of religion & devout devotion, all folded within itself.
This sound & light show unfold these layers.
The narrative and episodes cover the valor of Raja Prithviraj Chauhan, the spiritual devotion of Mughal kings, the signing of the significant treaty with Sir Thomas Roe, divine sentiments about Pushkar, and emergence of sufi saint Garib Nawaz whose message of religious tolerance continue to vibrate in this land.
This musical extravaganza includes a song scripted by Prasoon Joshi and sung by Sonu Nigam
Contact Us For Ticket Information
- The show is held within Akbari Quila, popularly known as Magazine.
- Local people also call it the fort, Museum
- The site is located in a congested area, it is recommended that you use public transport.
- If you however, wish to drive your vehicle, please park it in the area allocated for parking in the vicinity of the monument ensuring that the through traffic is not blocked. It is advisable to reach the parking lot at least 20 minutes before the show timing.
- The seating for the show is outdoors please carry suitable warm cover, it tends to get cold during winter. You may request for mosquito repellent from the show usher.
- Flash photography, video and audio recording of the show is prohibited. Please avoid carrying such equipment.
- The show’s site is a protected heritage monument, please do not litter or try to enter prohibited areas.
What People Are Saying
It’s a brilliant show. I saw and heard about the unknown history of this subcontinent. I wish this show success.
Entertaining and full of knowledge
An exemplary way to portray the past of our motherland. We have enjoyed every minute here. Thank you.